- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
My secret is that I totally went through this.
My chapter legitimately fell apart which sucks but at the same time it reminded some of the girls why they were there when they realized what they lost. The best thing to do is push through it and remind yourself what the sorority nation wide stands for. Yes, it does suck when your chapter sisters decide to be idiots but just remember that your sorority is so much bigger than your immediate chapter. I found friends in other chapters that I love and am closer to than some of my own chapter sisters. Its hard but its worth it in the end.
In honor of your birthday, and your badazzled Patron bottle, I’m posting my new favorite picture of us. Love you! Don’t get tooooo crazy!
awww thanks little! =D <3 you!